Java Developer - Digital Agency - Birmingham - Up to £40,000
My client a growing well established digital agency based in central Birmingham seeking a Java developer to to join their in-house team to work on bespoke websites and applications. With an excellent working culture, a flexible working day and a great work/life balance, this role is an unique opportunity to join a fantastic agency.
Roles and responsibilities:
* Building technically driven back office systems, accessible web sites and APIs for mobile applications and third party systems using Spring, core Java, and other technologies subject to the requirements of their clients
* Working with complex data & creating bespoke e-commerce solutions
* Reporting to the Technical Director you will be working independently and collaboratively on a variety of projects and challenges
* Excellent experience working with Core Java and Spring
* Ideally a knowledge of other languages including (.net, PHP, Objective C) and server side (Linux, Apache) but not essential
* Experience interfacing with third party systems and APIs
* Experience implementing testing protocols / methods.
* An interest in emerging technologies and practices
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
They are offering a competitive salary up to £40,000 dependent on experience as well as flexible working hours.
So if you are interested in following this up with a conversation then I can be contacted by the following means:
Office Line: 0191 338 7636
LinkedIn: 'Ryan Beal'
Rest assured, anything discussed will remain completely confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.