My client is one of the largest IT Consulting Firms Globally. As part of its ongoing commitment to grow the business, they are now sourcing for an Software Engineer (Java) to join the A-team. The successful candidate can look forward to a rewarding career with a comprehensive remuneration package.
Your core responsibility of this role :
* Develop, test, deploy, and maintain scalable & robust systems / software applications and systems integrations
* Deploy systems to production and provide post-implementation support
* Provide application and process improvement
* Participate in process flow analysis and redesign
* Coordinate with business process owners, functional and technical staff to design, customise and implement solutions to meet customer requirements
* Facilitate Complex Issue Resolution that may arise during Implementation
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
* Strong working experience in systems analysis, design & programming (Java)
* Relevant experience developing web application, Web Forms, micro services and Enterprise Workflows
* Strong knowledge of Java /J2EE programming.
* Experienced in Spring Framework, Hibernate, SOAP,, Webservices.
* Practical Project Experience in Business Consulting
Actions to take
To apply for this position, please send your updated CV to me, Sarah Yang at firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret to inform that only successful shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1768390