My client is one of the Leading Solutions Provider for the Supply Chain & Logistics Industry. As part of its ongoing commitment to grow the business, they are now sourcing for an Microservices Specialist to join the A-team. The successful candidate can look forward to a rewarding career with a comprehensive remuneration package.
Your core responsibility of this role :
* Develop and upgrade SaaS tools, and value added services for clients.
* Work with Architect, Framework Designer to develop the next generation of Cloud based MicroServices Suite
* Design and implement MicroServices modules- Flexible & Scalable Designs
* Establish API services in the API gateway for both internal and external communications and integrations.
* Document all design works in proper standard formats with detail descriptions.
* Conduct Agile development methodology in the Micro Services development life cycle.
* Carry out unit and integration testing regularly with the QC team
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
* Intensive knowledge on Java platform technologies - JavaEE, DOM/SAX, Annotation, AOP, DI, REST, workflow, etc.
* Familiar with one/several Microservice frameworks/tools: Spring Cloud (Eureka/Consul, Zuul, Feign/ Ribbon, Hystrix, Config)
* Familiar with key Micro Services technology such as Event Store and Message Queue.
* Familiar with Infra-layer Technology - Eg.Docker.
* Familiar with one/more frameworks/tools -Spring Security, Hibernate, Redis , ELK( ElasticalSearch, Logstash, Kibana for log analysis)
* Experiences and solutions on all/specific part of web system application, such as input validation (single/cross), data transfer, exception handling, log management, interactive message security handling, sync/async processes, performance
Actions to take
To apply for this position, please send your updated CV to me, Sarah Yang at firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only successful shortlisted applicants will be contracted.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1768390