You will be working with an award-winning company who niche in analysing online data to ultimately make the internet a safer place! The business use cutting edge identification tools through AI + ML to allow online content to be monitored either within the workplace or at home to ensure a safer experience on the web.
You will work with project leadership and development teams to define and refine the scope of the product whilst creating the user research plans for different markets, analysing the information that is then given to provide insights and actionable steps for the product team.
Role & Responsibilities
* Ability to show examples of work using a variety of UX methodologies and approaches on multiple contexts. Like personas, journey maps, develop ideas and solutions, wireframes, prototypes and testing.
* Solid understanding of interaction design, visual design and problem solving.
* Understanding of best practices for designing responsive and mobile experiences across multiple devices on iOS and Android.
* Knowledge of management tools like Confluence, Jira or Abstract are a plus.
Skills & Qualifications
* Flinto, Marvel or similar prototype building tools
* Good understanding of mobile applications (iOS/Android)
* Flexible working hours.
* Work from home days.
* Free breakfast, fruits and snacks, cake on Wednesdays and drinks and snacks every Friday.
* Private pension.
* Cycle to work scheme.
Interview slots are filling up so do not hesitate to get in touch. The role is based in Central London with excellent transport links as well as the potential of remote working, so best of both worlds! Get in touch to find out more and we can look at securing interviews asap. call me on 0191 338 7559 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.