About the company
This company provides solutions, applications and investments specifically focused on WhatsApp in Financial Services. They believe integrating WhatsApp into business and processes can be a game changer for large and small business. The effective integration of WhatsApp requires a dedicated focus to succeed given that it is relatively new to the business world and has exponential potential.
Job Title: Full Stack Python Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Northcliff, Johannesburg
This position is for a hands on Senior Full Stack Python Developer with a minimum of 4 years working in the IT community.
Candidate must possess a strong background in Python development.
The candidate must have strong communication skills and be able work with both users and lead IT team members in a highly collaborative team environment.
Candidate should be disciplined detail oriented self-motivated and delivery focused.
Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
Implementation of security and data protection
Integration of data storage solutions like AWS S3
Integrate into various third party systems using multiple protocols (SOAP, REST etc)
* Expert in Python, with knowledge of Django
* Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
* Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
* Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
* Good understanding of server-side templating languages like ReportLab etc
* Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
* Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
* Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
* Familiarity with event-driven/object orientated programming in Python
* Experience in developing chatbot applications would be an advantage
* Able to create database schemes that represent and support business processes
* Strong unit test and debugging skills
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git
* Django Framework , Sockets, MySQL, Experience in using AWS,
* Bsc Computer Science with 4 years of development experience
Interested? Apply now or contact email@example.com for more info!