My client is one of the largest global electronics & technology services provider. As part of its ongoing commitment to grow the business, they are now sourcing for an Senior / System Analyst to join the A-team. The successful candidate can look forward to a rewarding career with a comprehensive remuneration package.
Your core responsibility of this role :
* Perform installation and system administration on Linux and Application Servers.
* Install, configure and administer Oracle Database.
* Perform system analysis, design and develop program in Java scripts, SQL and PHP.
* Gather requirements, propose quality technology solution and advice users in manufacturing shop floor processes and MES application and deliver as per project implementation schedule throughout the project life cycle.
* Manage source code control and release management.
* Responding to change request, tickets, system failure, tunning and optimizing application performance.
* Design software System and implement project using software life cycle methodology.
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
* Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent.
* Good knowledge and experience in Bootstrap, AngularJS, NodeJS, SQL and manufacturing processes. (MES Systems)
* Good knowledge and experience in manufacturing application development and API framework.
* Well verse in Linux OS environment and installation.
* Good knowledge of oracle database administration.
* Experience in reporting software will be an advantage.
* Experience in installing and writing shell script.
* Experience with clustering, performance testing and reporting application will be an advantage.
Actions to take
To apply for this position, please send your updated CV to me, Sarah Yang at email@example.com. We regret that only successful shortlisted applicants will be contracted.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1768390