Front-end Developer | Digital Agency | Collingwood
* Gain commercial experience with the latest in Front-end technology (React.js, Apollo GraphQL)
* Easy to reach location - only a 5 minute walk from Richmond train station
* Work on projects for global reach organisations
About the Client
A heavily technology focused organisation, my client boasts high profile clientele and a modern office space with ample natural lighting. They take pride in hiring developers who look at coding as more than just a job but also as a passion.
What you will be doing
As a Front-end Developer, you would report directly to the Project Manager while collaborating very closely with a dynamic team of designers and developers. Your day to day would involve transforming client briefs into flawless reality as well as ensuring deisgn feasibility.
Your past experience as a Front-end developer will be put to use in peer reviews and weekly technology focused meetings where the development team discuss upcoming trends to adopt and explore.
What we are looking for
* Comfortable with all things CSS (SASS, LESS, layout modules etc)
* Working understanding of UI/UX Design
* Experience with Front-end testing (Jest, Mocha, Chai)
* Exposure with web application hosting using cloud technologies (AWS, Azure)
* Has mentored Junior - Mid developers previously
What you can expect
* Flexible working hours
* Remote working once a fortnight
* Fully stocked kitchen
* Have a say on what projects you will work on
* Full Mac setup from day one
* Enjoy a RDO every month
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your resume*
03 9088 3730