We currently are looking for an experienced and ambitious Java Developer for a position in an international, Warsaw-based, software company.
Role & Responsibilities
* Working alongside development teams to verify application functionality, usability, and scalability.
* Designing, developing, and maintaining software using Java and Spring Framework technologies.
* Working directly with the Sales Team.
Skills & Qualifications
* Minimal 5 years of professional experience as a Java Developer.
* Practical experience with Java Web Frameworks: Spring MVC, JSF.
* Experience with JPA/Hibernate, GitFlow, Spring (including Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data).
* Knowledge of Agile development methodology (SCRUM).
* The position is available at the company's Warsaw Śródmieście Office.
* Excellent benefits package (including Multisport, Private Health Insurance).
* Flexible work hours.
* Challenging, supportive work environment.
Pearson Frank International Ltd is the global leader in Java / PHP / Web recruitment, advertising more JAVA / PHP / Web jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users globally and we have never had more live development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals.