Technical Product Owner - £65,000 - Holborn - Market Leading Company, Flexible Hours and Development Pathways…
One of my clients is in the market for a commercially experienced Technical Product Owner who thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
My client is an expanding marketing and advertising technology agency developing native applications for household clients globally . They are looking for a Product Owner who has skills and experience like this below:
* Technical background, preferably in software development (Java)
* Product Ownership in a SaaS based company
* Proven full product life cycle commercial experience
* Agile development methodology experience (using Atlassian JIRA software suite ideally)
* Passionate about delivering the best customer solutions
The successful candidate will have exemplary skills and proven experience of translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes. Some of the responsibilities below:
* Generating "buy in" for the product vision both internally and with external partners
* Gaining a deep understanding of the customer experience
* Working closely with development teams to ensure accurate and quick time to market
* Drive product feature launches and own hands on quality assessment of product
The successful Product Owner must have exceptional communication skills and be able to work effectively in cross functional teams in a matrix environment as well as be confident and plausible in a face to face client situation.
Don't miss out and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0191 338 7673.
Jefferson Frank International is the leading AWS and Big Data recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more AWS and Big Data focused jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Software Vendors & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for AWS and Big Data professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the AWS and Big Data market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & AWS and Big Data jobs are.
Product Owner/Marketing and Advertising/Technical/Product Manager/Java/Holborn/London