Partnering with a multinational professional services firm in setting up the RPA team and we are looking for a RPA Technical Lead (Manager) to value-add in the technical aspect of the full project life-cycle. The firm is also aiming to integration AI and Cognitive with RPA solutions to provide a resolve more complex process or unstructured datasets.
Role & Responsibilities
* Involve in full cycle of implementation of Robotics Process Automation
* Analyzing, understanding and documenting the clients' business processes in detail
* Conduct process and flexibility analysis to identify automation opportunities
* Identifying and communicating the technical requirements
* Provide hands-on technical expertise to the development team, guiding them and ensure the technical aspect are up to standard
* Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of RPA processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required
* Liaising with stakeholders (C-Levels) discussing on topics pertaining to RPA
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor of degree in computer science, information technology, or related
* At least 3 years of experience in RPA development and projects implementation
* Experience in the following RPA tools - UiPath, Blue Prism, WorkFusion, Kryon, or Automation Anywhere
* Hands-on technical development skillsets - prior backend development is nice too - Java, .NET, C++, Python, C#, etc.
* Knowledge on Cognitive Intelligence or Artificial Intelligence would be ideal
* Strong communication skills and ability to liaise with C-level stakeholders
* One of the firm that has the largest RPA team in Singapore
* A lot of veteran to learn from and sharpen the RPA skills
* Opportunity to involve in some of the most exciting projects in the market
Interested candidates please share your CV in words format to my email at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a call. I am also looking for Junior RPA Developer position, please get in touch.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1658550