Python Developer - Sheffield
Rate: £325-£375 per day
Length: 6 months + extensions
Pearson Frank are working alongside a global consultancy who are looking to build a development team for a top-tier end client in Sheffield for a migration project to Google Cloud.
You will be joining this growing team and assisting in this large migration of systems to avoid a large cost to the client.
* Be able to manage their own time and workload
* Effectively work with diverse and widely distributed teams
* Display analytic and problem solving skills
* Be able to manage priorities and work from a product backlog.
* Take full ownership and accountability for those stories allocated to them
* Be able to work closely with business stakeholders and product owners
* Experience of development with Python and/or SQL (preferably BigQuery) - 3 - 5 years
* Experience of working with Continuous Integration/ Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipelines
* Have experience in Agile delivery, e.g. Scrum or Kanban, experience using JIRA.
* Have exposure cloud technologies and concepts (preferably Google Cloud)
* Have exposure to Data processing and analytics systems
* Have experience with Finance systems and language.
If this role sounds interesting, or you just want to find out more, send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org