London Oldgate -
£50,000 - £70,000
My client is a company that sells luxury clothes and jewellery via social media and chats. The fundamental difference between my clients and companies in a similar industry is that rather than asking their customer to come to them via website or app, they go to their clients and provide them a service via the apps they already use. The company has already produced spectacular results finically. Double digits revenue, low overheads due to no need for inventory and 100% growth. They even have extremely low return rates of 5%. To put this is comparison, Traditionally online retailers who sell clothes have a 50-60 return rate. Impressive I hear you say ?
While they are focused on luxury clothes, their vision is to create the next generation of internet commerce, interacting on a one-to-one conversation basis with their clients via their personal shopping assistants, rather than on the online catalogues.
As a member of our team, you will:
* Obtain a thorough understanding of our platform and tools, our technology roadmap, and clear direction through our vision and Organisational Key Results (OKRs)
* Develop strong working relationships with our in-house technology team, contributing to daily stand-ups and being included in all company communications
* Take full ownership of a roadmap project, helping to build and design our next-generation systems
* Demonstrate leadership in your work, overseeing several projects under your name
* Guide our design, engineering & product teams towards new technology features
* Python Experience 1+ year in backend and integration projects
* Good understanding on mircoservice architecture
* Familiarity with API gateways, configuration, rate limiting
* Good knowledge of relational and non-relational databases (PostgreSQL, DynamoDB)
Great to have experience with:
* AWS services
* Securing web applications
* Other programming languages
* Infrastructure as code solutions - preferably with Terraform
* An MSc or PHD or equivalent level of training in computer science or a relevant field
* Great agile working environment with a highly skilled, motivated team
* Pension Scheme
* 25 Days Holiday
* Access to top of the range equipment
* Self-development allowance for conferences and training
* Contribution to open source projects
* Cycle to work scheme
* Company socials, Friday drinks and snacks are just some of weekly rituals that happen .
If you believe you have what it takes to succeed, Want to work with some of the best developers in the country, then apply now. This really is a company that is Moving fast and has already been recognised by the Tech fifty as one of the fastest growing companies in the UK.