Senior JAVA Developer- stationary role, dynamic career!
Role: Senior JAVA Developer
Location: Oslo, Norway
My client is a small consulting company with great potential: only last year it grew over 100% and reached a turnover of €1,000,000! In this company, consultants appreciate working with a great team of experts, work flexibility and having a true impact on the company's decision making.
As a Senior Java Developer on a daily basis, you will:
- Work on back-end Java development
- Add new features,
- Maintain and improve the existing system
- Work with our clients (sectors: energy, logistics, media, private and public)
We are looking for senior JAVA developers with:
- At least 5 years of experience in JAVA
- Knowledge of JS framework, e.g. Node.js or React.js
- Fluent knowledge of Finnish and English
Desirably, you will also:
- Possess Cloud Knowledge, e.g AWS
- Have knowledge concerning CI, e.g. Jenkins
- Have experience working with Agile methods, e.g. Scrum
The company would like to offer you:
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- External and internal training
- Work flexibility
- Bonuses based on company's performance
- Activities outside business hours
- Inspiring company culture
If you meet the above requirements, we would love to hear from you!
I appreciate you may not be looking for a new job, but if you are interested, or know anyone else who might be, please send me your CV.
If you'd like to apply or get more information about the role, please contact me on +358 753 2666 71 or e-mail me at email@example.com