They say that the average job seeker spends 60-90 seconds reading through a job ad before deciding whether to press 'apply' or 'next'. With that in mind, I wanted to craft something short and sweet.
One of Europe's leading Digital Consultancies is looking to strengthen their existing Mobile App function by recruiting skilled iOS Developers. The roles are based out of their Edinburgh HQ and offer the opportunity to work across the full SDLC on a number of enterprise Mobile solutions. They have a brilliant company culture (think tech start-up feel but with the backing of a global operation) and promote flexible working, training and personal development.
You'll be given the chance to work with a talented team of UX Designer, Software Engineers and Architects, delivering state-of-the-art digital solutions for some of the world's leading organisations spanning Financial Services, Banking, E-Commerce, Retail and the Public Sector. Moreover, you will be immersed in the project work as to this organisation, an iOS Developer isn't somebody who just churns out code in a dark room to a paper-based spec.
What they are looking for in return is a problem solver... after all, isn't that what a Software Developer does? You should be able to demonstrate a proven ability to work under pressure and be able to demonstrate knowledge and/or commercial experience of the following:
* Working experience working on iOS Mobile Apps using either Objective-C or Swift (or both ideally!).
* Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation, as well as proven experience working with Cocoa Touch, XCode and RESTful APIs.
* Knowledge of industry standard UX/UI principles.
* Proven understanding of Agile (Scrum) methodologies.
* Experience using a range of development tools including Git, GitHub, SVN, Confluence, Jenkins, Docker etc.
* Understanding of MVC development patterns and OOP/OOD.
In return, you will benefit from a base salary falling between £35,000 - £45,000 as well as a hugely competitive benefits package, 10% bonus and the opportunity to gain industry-leading certifications.
So if this advert hasn't hurt your eyes and you are keen to learn a bit more about this specific opportunity then I would be happy to set up a follow up chat - I can be contacted by the following means:
Office Line: 0191 338 7540
LinkedIn: 'Liam Haghighat'
Anything discussed will remain completely confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.