Technical Architect | Central London | £80,000 + benefits
Security Clearance Eligibility Required - Fixed Termed Contract (8 months)
My clients main requirement for this role is to deliver an integrated single platform for research applications approval, supporting clinical trials and all research applications. The programme uses the PEGA platform to deliver the required functionality changes
* Deep knowledge of the PEGA platform
* Knowledge of software QA practices & testing, procedures and tools, particularly in relation to PEGA.
* Design of interfaces, physical and virtual servers, networks, firewalls, proxy and web servers
* TIL v2 or v3 Service Management, Support or Practitioner training, including detailed knowledge of the Service Desk, Change and Config functions
* Specialist skills in resourcing and planning across a variety of specialist resource types and be hands on as well as management
* Development of test strategy and execution. To develop and deliver a regression test strategy and automated testing. Knowledge of simulated testing.
* Experience of the development and management of product and services roadmaps to ensure area of responsibility remains fit for purpose.
* Automated testing experience
* Experience with the development of user documentation
* Experience of developing governance processes / operational processes in an IT setting
* 10 or more years broad, professional as well as technical work experience
* Proven experience in managing IT services to maximise the business benefits and the application of technology to transform business functions.
* Experience of contract management of suppliers to deliver to time, quality and cost specifications.
* Experienced at promoting QA throughout the development lifecycle
* Experience of shaping user stories.
* Experience of IT projects and complex implementations of new platforms and systems in a varied environment in a Regulatory environment