Technical Writer - £30-50k - Holborn - UK - Flexible Working Hours, City Centre Location, Greenfield Project Work…
Our client is looking for a Technical Writer with a background in Web Development to come in and work in an agile environment on a new, greenfield systems which will be responsible for marketing technology for some of the world's biggest brands. You will be responsible for producing Technical Documentation which acts as a link between Business Analysts, Product Owners, Managers, Stakeholders, Developers and other key members of the project and campaign delivery team.
This means you will be responsible contributing in designing and developing solutions which have an impact across almost every section of a world retail. You will be joining a development team which is established within a growing corporation leaving the opportunity for rapid progression as well as excellent learning opportunities.
* Write technical documentation for internal developer audiences, such as API reference docs and
* developer guides.
* Design and organise documentation sets for new APIs and developer products.
* Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others, and coach non-writers on ways to improve
* their writing skills.
* Manage complex documentation projects.
* Supplement developer documentation with relevant sample code.
To be Considered:
* Demonstrable Experience in writing Technical Documentation such as conceptual documentation,
* detailed developer guides, code samples, API references, and other online materials
* Proficiency with HTML and CSS; proficiency in a UNIX environment
* Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
The company at hand are renowned around the world as being one of the best in their industry not only in the work they do for clients but also the environment they provide for their employees. They strive to create a friendly and welcoming feel with many benefits encompassed into their flexible benefits package.
Don't pass this opportunity up, please send your CV over to email@example.com in full confidence if it sounds like an opportunity you could take full advantage of.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java, Web, PHP and Mobile recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Java, Web, PHP and Mobile jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for JAVA, Web, PHP and Mobile professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Java, Web, PHP and Mobile jobs are.
Java / AWS / Technical Writer / Documentation / Development / Developer / Greenfield / Marketing / Systems Developer / London / UK