Java Developer - Digital Agency - Birmingham - Up to £40000
My client a growing well established digital agency based in central Birmingham seeking a Java developer to to join their in-house team to work on bespoke websites and applications. With an excellent working culture, a flexible working day and a great work/life balance, this role is an unique opportunity to join a fantastic agency.
Roles and responsibilities:
* Building technically driven back office systems, accessible web sites and APIs for mobile applications and third party systems using Spring, core Java, and other technologies subject to the requirements of their clients
* Working with complex data & creating bespoke e-commerce solutions
* Reporting to the Technical Director you will be working independently and collaboratively on a variety of projects and challenges
* Excellent experience working with Core Java and Spring
* Ideally a knowledge of other languages including (.net, PHP, Objective C) and server side (Linux, Apache) but not essential
* Experience interfacing with third party systems and APIs
* Experience implementing testing protocols / methods.
* An interest in emerging technologies and practices
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
They are offering a competitive salary up to £40000 dependent on experience as well as flexible working hours.
So if you are interested in following this up with a conversation then I can be contacted by the following means:
Office Line: 0191 338 7636
LinkedIn: 'Ryan Beal'
Rest assured, anything discussed will remain completely confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) & DevOps recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS & DevOps professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS/DevOps professional walking into your dream job, or an organization hiring an incredible candidate for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivaled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency.