* My client is one of the largest global electronics & technology services provider. As part of its ongoing commitment to grow the business, they are now sourcing for an IT Manager(MES /CIM) to join & lead the A-team. The successful candidate can look forward to a rewarding career with a comprehensive remuneration package.To develop and strengthen the internal resource competency to support the organisation growth /enhance operation efficiency.
Your core responsibility of this role :
* Handle the strategic planning for Manufacturing Execution System to achieve business goals
* Leverage up-to-date technology knowledge, industry trends and software development best practices to enhance, improve, and streamline Manufacturing Operations business processes for efficiency and productivity gains.
* Responsible for MES technical development, review, and certification of MES systems hardware, back-up, IT Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) and IT Business Continuity Plans (BCP).
* Lead trouble-shooting and problems solving related to Manufacturing Execution System. Identify improvement areas and implement strategic solutions in time with consultation with business stakeholders.
* Coordinate, supervise and develop internal IT staff members and build long term relationships with vendors on IT related products and services.
* Set priority for IT development initiatives, propose optimum timeline for monitoring and control of IT services and ensure company's technical problems are resolved in a timely and cost-effective manner.
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
* Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent.
* Minimum 5 years experience in management.
* Good knowledge and strong experience in MES and application development.
* Experience working with Bootstrap, Ajax, Java script, Node JS, Apache, API and SQL.
* Good knowledge of reporting software, databases and Linux OS.
* Experience in working in a cross-functional team.
* Supervisory experience will be an added advantage.
* Experience with clustering, performance testing, BI and MES application will be an advantage.
* Strong communication skills
Actions to take
* To apply for this position, please send your updated CV to me, Sarah Yang at email@example.com. We regret that only successful shortlisted applicants will be contracted.
* EA License Number: 11C3017
* EA Personnel Number: R1768390