* My client is one of the largest sports apparel / goods retailer. As part of its ongoing commitment to grow the business, they are now sourcing for an API / Backend Developer to join & lead their A-team. The successful candidate can look forward to a rewarding career with a comprehensive remuneration package. To build & deliver the best Microservices & API performance for the organisation.
Your core responsibility of this role :
* Develop the backend & deliver the best of the best microservices and API performance.
* Build reusable code and libraries for future use and implementation of projects to meet the needs of the project
* Develop and communicate technical processes, standards, and best practices to the team
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
* Working with the integration team to architect and design APIs to connect mobile apps, websites with databases
* Build RESTful APIs from scratch, preferable using SpringBoot (Java) or Django Rest (Python) frameworks.
* Strong understanding of HTTP design standards and specifications, including different Methods and Standard Codes.
* Proactively stress on making perfect documentations, both technical and functional to explain the working and the design of APIs. Experience with Swagger would be an added benefit.
* Demonstrated success working within an Agile development environment
* Working with SQL Server and related technologies to allow the creation and maintenance of data.
* Good experience with PostgreSQL DB.
* Creating, maintaining and versioning API's. Also, strong knowledge on Management of APIs with respect to Quota, Traffic, Security and enabling Proxy Connections
* Strong understanding of Security of APIs OAuth 2.0 and Access Tokens and Refresh tokens
* Use and examine current data transformation technologies such as XML, JSON and SQL and also to have a clear understanding of the existing legacy systems.
* Aid and support the Business team and other developers to version and support modern systems using cloud based tools and connectors.
* Prepare and architect systems to provide data to partners, portals and websites using the latest technologies and inbound APIs.
* Creating error logging and reporting solutions and delivering to customers / partners
Actions to take
* To apply for this position, please send your updated CV to me, Sarah Yang at firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only successful shortlisted applicants will be contracted.
* EA License Number: 11C3017
* EA Personnel Number: R1768390