* Client is a global corporation providing technology solutions to companies and government agencies
* Offering work experience on a Regional Level; handling different projects and opportunities across various cross-cultural teams
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Develop applications using C++
* Maintenance and enhancement of existing applications
* Business users requirements gathering and analysis to formulate functional and technical specifications
* Perform application testing, troubleshooting, deployment, maintenance and documentation
* Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
* Proficient in C++ and/or C#
* Knowledge and technical skills in programming, designing, systems development methodology, and testing
* Fresh Graduates are Welcome!
To discuss this opportunity further or apply for the vacancy, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Alice Giselle Tan at +65 3158 9024.
EA Licence Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1767316
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Singapore