Happy Mid Year, we are currently looking for a motivated personnel to join one of our client's IT team, they are a French Multinational Payment company with 45 years' of history and they have around 11 thousands of employee worldwide and 38 offices worldwide. Please see detail description below:
* Design, development and implement programs according to business requirements, and prepare related documentation.
* Analyze, define and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, interface design, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks, controls, and outputs, according to various business and technical requirements.
* Provide post-implementation and production support for systems including system tuning and trouble-shooting.
* Analyze user problems and handle ad-hoc inquires, provide business / technical solutions and maintain system availability, stability and efficiency.
* Assist to setup of application infrastructure and assess the impact technical changes within the environment
* Provide user training and support to enable users to operate the system effectively.
* Degree in Information Technology or related discipline;
* Experience in system development, support and maintenance;
* Good understanding of various IT platform, such as multi-tiers system architecture and IT System Development methodologies (SDLC, Agile, DevOps);
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills, particularly in integrating and recommending various IT / business solutions;
* Familiar with these application development tools/languages will be an advantage: Angular, Angular JS, MobileFirst, Jenkin, .Net, VB, ASP, Crystal Report, Oracle and MS SQL;
* Experience in large scale data migration is an advantage;
* Experience in pension business is a definite advantage;
If you fit the requirements above or looking for any other Mobile Development opportunities, please send us your resume immediately to Yukie Wong at email@example.com or call +852 3018 0385.
Pearson Frank is a niche IT recruitment provider focusing on Web, Mobile and Java jobs. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment business in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Java programming & PHP Web Developers, and to advise professional's on the best career opportunities in the industry.