Front-End Developer- enter the world of endless possibilities!
Would you like to work with a fast-paced start-up already established as a leader in game learning applications, creating the most innovative solutions and revolutionising people's learning experience? Would you like to work with a company fostering your development and allowing you to shape your future the way YOU want it? Interested? Read on!
With my client, we are looking for an experienced Front-End Developer with a strong academic background willing to join a quickly growing team of developers.
As a Front-End Developer, on a daily basis you will:
* Research, Design and re-engineer software solutions,
* Create and build prototypes,
* Implement, Integrate, test and deliver front-end solutions,
* Work across mobile, web and client interfaces,
* Work on all stages of implementation projects,
To be successful in this role, you should:
* Hold a university degree from a relevant domain
* Be ready to learn fast and take responsibility for your projects
* Speak fluent English and one of the Nordic languages (Danish, Norwegian, Swedish)
We would like to offer you:
* Great career path
* Competitive salary and equity
* Product ownership
* Possibility of working on complex projects with cutting-edge technologies
* International trips
* Conference trips
* Great working atmosphere
* Visa sponsorship available
FRG Consulting is a trusted recruitment partner that has built a strong track record of delivering permanent and freelance IT resources into a very diverse range of businesses across the entire IT project life-cycle. By following the mission of the company, which is to place more professionals with businesses looking for IT resources than any other organization, we provide all the IT job seekers around the world with the broadest range of jobs available in the marketplace and supply employers with top candidates in an ethical, professional and trustworthy manner.
Any candidate that matches closely to these criteria and is interested is welcome to contact me by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +358 753 2666 71.