LOCATION : Melbourne
Salary : Depending on experience
The Software Engineer reports to Manager: Designs new solutions based on Enterprise Software Infrastructure. Designs develop and tests applications and interfaces based on development framework. Supports integration activities, testing efforts and ILS
* Creating detailed Software solution design based on Software Specification.
* Maintaining control over the software life-cycle parallel to the project's software development life-cycle.
* Determining operational solutions for various solutions with unique software components.
* Ensuring system software is compatible and capable of required performance metrics.
* Being a Subject Matter Expert in the System operation, terminology and technical terms.
* Integrating created solutions with third-party applications, modules, and Hardware components.
* Expert knowledge of object-oriented design patterns and principles
* Vast knowledge of software operational design concepts, Human Machine Interface (HMI) network and systems topology.
* Knowledge of computer program design methods and techniques.
* Knowledge of writing program documentation.
* Knowledge of software engineering design methodologies
* Full design process for Object-oriented products
* Developing/Designing software for different types of HW and OS.
* Using Source/Version control tools.
* Project planning and management.
* Usage of Integrated Development Environments.
Mandatory / Highly Desirable Qualifications/Experience
* Bachelor of Computer Science or similar
* Server Side: C# OR Java
* SOA, REST, WCF, Web API, JSON, SOAP
* Command and Control applications experience - major advantage
* Working in Agile Environment
What will happen after you apply
1 Recruitment consult will analyse your profile.
2 If shortlisted a short 15-20 Min telephonic with HR.
3 Face to Face technical Interview.
4 Culture fit interview.
5 Reference Check
/* As this project is in Govt Domain we need people who are Australian Citizen ( Can get NV1 Clearance) */
03 9088 3723
Java , C# , .Net , Software Engineer , Developer , Programmer , Engineer , Full-Stack