Data Scientist - Birmingham
As part of the Data Science team for my Client, you'll be able to use your experience and knowledge of analysis and modelling in other areas of the business and support fellow Data Scientists.
What will make you great in this role;
* Masters degree in a quantitative degree or computer science
* Strong statistics and probability understanding
* Experienced programmer in Python, and libraries such as pandas, scikit-learn, matlab, etc
* Experience with Big Data platforms, and using Spark-based technologies
* Experienced with SQL
* Experience dealing with large scale datasets
* Understanding of algorithm complexity and data structure
* Experience working with insight & analytics in a large organisation
* Experience in natural language processing
Do you not have all the skills mentioned above? I'd still like to hear from you.
If you are looking for an excellent salary, flexible working with minimal travel, private medical care, ongoing training and career progression then this is the job for you.
Office Line: 0191 500 0020
LinkedIn: 'Dee Manzini'
Rest assured, anything discussed will remain completely confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) & DevOps recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS & DevOps professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS/DevOps professional walking into your dream job, or an organization hiring an incredible candidate for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivaled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency