Role & Responsibilities
* Oversee the full product lifecycle of games, coordinating all aspects of the productions
* Have a deep understanding of F2P mobile game KPIs and know how to use them to influence game design and development
* Work with small teams of designers, programmers, artists, marketeers and other stakeholders
* Understand and be involved in all aspects of game development: concepting, UI, UX, game design, technical, publishing, soft launch, liveops, marketing, data analysis and reporting
* Understand agile and scrum methodologies, write concise and clear product features, tasks and more for the teams
* Continuously contributing to process and production improvements to increase productivity and quality of the teams and games
Skills & Qualifications
* Good knowledge of mobile UX/UI
* 3-5 years experience in mobile gaming / game industry
* Good knowledge of the mobile F2P market insights
* Good understanding of mobile game monetization
* Opportunity to learn, grow and expand your knowledge within the mobile games industry
* Competitive compensation with option program, extensive healthcare, extended holiday policy, lunch and phone benefit etc.
* Company events, game room and cosy kitchen with free fruits, drinks and snacks!
* Inspiring office environment in the heart of Helsinki, FINLAND