A fortune global 500 company and leading IT consultancy with office across the globe, more precisely over 120 countries.
Their clients span the full range of industries from the gaming industry all the way to the farming industry. Their clients include more than three-quarters of the fortune global 500 companies.
They have stayed at the top in their industry for so long by continual innovation and implementation of state of the art techniques and technology. Coupled with an offer of unlimited training accessible to all employees.
The company's core values
* Stewardship, ensuring that whatever they build is better, stronger and more durable in order for future generations to advance.
* Family, having the right people working for them, people who are are going to collaborate together, people who thrive by stepping out of their comfort zone.
* Relationships, creating long-lasting relationships with their clients by enabling them to become high-performance businesses and consistently delivering value.
* Integrity, being ethically unyielding, honest and inspiring trust in what they say.
* Respect for the individual, valuing diversity and unique contributions, fostering a trusting, open and inclusive environment and treating each person in a manner that reflects their values.
The role - Scrum Master (Manager)
You're at the heart of the enterprise transformation capability, your responsibilities will include:
* Arrange and facilitate Scrum ceremonies.
* Be responsible for conducting Retrospectives.
* Be able to track and remove impediments.
* Coach and mentor the team to facilitate agile adoption and maturity.
* Be leading and influencing others including distractions and interference's.
* Have knowledge of Lean and Agile principles and techniques and practical application.
A good fit for this role would have:
* A deep understanding of Scrum and Agile Methodology.
* A good understanding of the Traditional (waterfall) project delivery as well as having a good understanding of Scaled Methodology.
* The ability to coach client teams through varied types of the transformation journey
You will take home an above market price salary as well as an excellent benefits package.
And taking full advantage of their considerable investment in on-going, continuous training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas.