I am working in partnership with one of the BIG 4 consultancies worldwide who are currently seeking an Android Developer to join their journey, to work alongside clients, their customers and other agency disciplines, combining technical expertise with innovative thinking
My client is focused in delivering the positive impact of digital technology to their clients businesses. They are a world leading digital transformations and change practices on some of the most cutting edge projects in the public eye today. You will utilise the latest technologies expanding your skillset on varied projects and through training courses provided by the company.
You'll have the chance to work with some of the best developers, UX designers and strategists in the business, using digital to shape the future of how we live, work and play.
They are looking for an idea's person and problem solver as well as a hands-on doer - that's important. And for someone to understand that it takes a mix of people to do amazing work, so you'll have the opportunity to also learn from people with different skills, backgrounds and perspectives. If you have an interesting or unusual mix of skills yourself, even better.
Requirements for the role
· Demonstrable knowledge commercial knowledge directly-related experience within software development.
· Experience working in development teams using agile development methods and supporting tools such as Scrum and Kanban.
· Working experience in Android development and proficient with using Android Studio and related tools.
· Experience with core Android APIs and frameworks such as Retrofit, Dagger, Espresso, Mockito etc.
· Knowledge of other Android UI/UX standards and material design guidelines.
· Understanding of general design principles/patterns used in Mobile Application development.
· Experience of writing Unit and UI tests on Android.
· Proficient understanding of GIT code versioning.
· Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
· Knowledge of asynchronous APIs to offload tasks from UI thread.
· Ability to effectively prioritise workload to meet deadlines and work objectives; use resources effectively and efficiently; demonstrate reliable work habits; and organise and self-direct execution of tasks/duties.
If you are not experienced in all of the above, don't worry, I would still love to speak with you
If you decide you want to proceed to a chat, then give me a shout. You can call me on either 0191 814 7453
Alternatively, send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop me a LinkedIn message by searching for 'Noel Reilly'.
However, if you feel this role isn't right for you then I wish you the best of luck with the remainder of your job search!
Anything discussed will remain completely confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.