Job Title - Java Developer (2 vacancies available)
Salary - Up to R90,000 CTC per month
Job Type - Full time
This company focus in the health-care industry providing a platform to connect various stakeholders in the health-care sector. My clients goal is to enhance clinical information management and total patient care through the provision of a software suite that integrates dispensing, primary health-care and wellness management modules into one user-friendly and comprehensive system.
My client is passionate about technology and entrepreneurship, inventing and implementing integrated solutions for communities. They are growing at a rapid pace and seeking enthusiastic, reactive, intelligent, and fun individuals to join us in a variety of roles. In return, they can offer you a fun but hardworking environment where you can instantly see your contribution to the company's success.
* Design and develop new components of OLTP System (Kinesis) according to predefined user requirements
* Review and enhance application performance and provide optimization guidance alternatives and solutions
* Troubleshoot and maintain existing OLTP System (3rd level support NOT end-user support)
* Recommends suitable technical solutions & architectural models based on expert knowledge
* Integrate OLTP application (Kinesis) by designing relevant database architecture as well as web services
* Integrate OLTP application (Kinesis) with relevant connectivity and service layers
* System Requirements specification documentation based on business requirement specifications
* Keep up-to date on latest Java/J2EE solutions to generate innovative ideas to solve business challenges
* Be able to provide ad-hoc solutions, troubleshooting and reporting
Skills & Experience
* Wildfly/Java/Jboss (5+ Years' Experience)
* Experience in working with high volume OLTP systems
* Change Control Using SVN
* Linux skills
* Web Services (SOAP/REST)
* Logical Access
* Monthly Bonuses $$$
* Pizza & Beer Fridays
* No Dress Code
* Flexi Time
This is a fantastic opportunity for Developers to work in an amazing company that put their employees first. They will help you grow skilfully, by equipping you with the necessary resources for both professional and personal development.
If you believe that you meet the criteria we are looking for, we would love to hear from you by applying to the job. We are looking to move on these roles quickly and can have the process turned around relatively quickly, thus do not miss the opportunity and get in touch by sending your CV.
Alternatively if you would like more details please feel free to get in touch providing your contact number to email@example.com for an informal chat about the role.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java recruitment firm, advertising more jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users Globally and by specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the South African Market and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.