A good client of mine is looking for a number of dynamic developers who are eager to develop themselves both professionally and personally. The office environment is a Dutch speaking environment, therefore only fluent Dutch speakers will be accepted. You will have to commit to the role for 40 hours weekly.
What's interesting about this role is you'll be placed up to an hour's drive from the city that you're based in.
The requirements for the roles...
* Must have an indepth knowledge of HTML/CSS and MySQL
* Broad experience with various frameworks, such as Phalcon or Symfony
* Must have experience with Angular and React
* Solid background with development of complex websites and (web) applications
Brownie points if you have...
* Experience with WordPress and/or Magento
* Knowledge of Node.js, AngularJS, ReactJS
* Between €2700 - €4500 depending on your experience
* Training options
* Study budget arrangement
* Attractive pension plan
* Business laptop
* Company lease car
* Travel allowance
* Regular BBQs, game nights and more...
The entire process is a two stage process; first is an informal introduction and the technical conversation with the Senior Developers. After that once you've managed to impress them the offer is made on the same day.
Does this sound interesting? Or you might know someone who'd fit this role perfectly?
Don't miss out and get in touch!
+31 202 41 8534 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Pearson Frank Int.