Senior Front-End Engineer - London - £60k-£70k
We are currently working with an exciting startup who have been growing substantially throughout their 3 years in existence. The company are now looking to add a Senior Front-End Engineer to their strong development team to work on the visually compelling front-end of their product. This position will be working mostly with the React framework, although experience across other frameworks such as Vue or Angular will also be considered.
You will be working most closely with the Engineering Manager and Product Manager to work on the following in their product suite -
* Design, build and deploy APIs both publicly and internally
* Take ownership and have a pride in the front-end of the products you build
* Create your own frameworks and libraries for internal use
* Be able to best communicate your practices both to the engineering team and in a client facing position as well, should this be needed
As you will be joining a team which continues to grow, it will be an additional benefit if you have previous experience in growing teams and having the ability / desire to mentor other less senior engineers within the team.
Key skills required for this position -
* A good background in Software Engineering
* Any DevOps experience is a plus, ideally working with AWS
* Microservice architecture knowledge