We are looking for passionate and energetic Java Developers that aren't afraid to roll up their sleeves and get stuck-in. You should learn quickly and love a challenge. Join us and help grow our community of digital specialists, share ideas and innovate. You'll be surrounded by some amazing people and working in one of the best cultures that you can find.
My client is one of the four largest consultancy companies in the world leading digital transformations and change practices on some of the most cutting edge projects in the public eye today. You will utilise the latest technologies expanding your skillset on varied projects and through training courses provided by the company.
Primarily you'll be working with Open Source software, the team are first and foremost engineers, putting Software Engineering and professionalism at the heart of delivery. You will get to work with a set of technologies and ways of working that are starting to define the industry as well as work with other top engineers, who are at the forefront of technology.
The right candidate will work as part of an agile team to help clients build and continuously improve digital services using the best of open source software in London and with clients on site who may be located anywhere in the UK.
* A strong software engineering background in Java.
* Working in client facing roles in an agile environment.
* Delivering web-based digital services, REST APIs and/or complex
* Hands-on experience of modern software architectures such as
* Development frameworks such as Spring, Play!, Dropwizard, Camel,
AngularJS and React.
* Working with modern test tools and frameworks such as REST Assured,
Cucumber, Mockito, WireMock and SonarQube.
* Relational and/or NoSQL databases.
* Core XP practices such as TDD, CI/CD and pair programming.
* Continuous delivery in a cloud-based environment.
* Working in a DevOps environment using tools like Jenkins, Puppet, Docker,
If you can demonstrate a good selection of these skills, and a passion for developing exciting new technical skills, then we'd really like to talk to you:
No sponsorship is being offered with this role.
The process for this application is moving very quickly so don't miss out on this exciting opportunity.
If you are not experienced in all of the above, don't worry, I would still love to speak with you
If you decide you want to proceed to a chat, then give me a shout. You can call me on either 0191 814 7453
Alternatively, send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop me a LinkedIn message by searching for 'Noel Reilly'.
However, if you feel this role isn't right for you then I wish you the best of luck with the remainder of your job search!
Anything discussed in relation to this advert will remain confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.