A global player in Cloud Solutions who are partnered with Google are looking to hire a number of developers and DevOps specialists to work in their office on the South Bank. The business are growing their global presence having opened offices in the US, Germany and now London meaning this is an opportunity to help shape their EMEA business and have real ownership of the projects you complete.
The company have a real family-feel, enjoy a relaxed atmosphere as well as operate flexible working to ensure employees enjoy a great work-life balance.
Role & Responsibilities
* Assist and provide guidance to developers and clients in planning, implementation and
hosting of applications related to projects.
* Monitor and tune systems to ensure cost effectiveness, and optimum levels of performance,
availability, stability, security and recoverability.
* Perform and automate system and application related maintenance tasks.
* Create and maintain accurate documentation of systems, solutions, guidelines and
* Provide information to senior members on utilization of assets, services and processes.
* Operate as a resource to less experienced DevOps Engineers, providing an open learning
Skills & Qualifications
* Build tools: Maven, Grunt, Gulp, Gradle
* Testing tools: Unit testing tools, JMeter, Artillery, Selenium, WebdriverIO
* Configuration and Deployment tools: Ansible, Chef, Terraform, Docker Compose,
* Continuous integration tools: Jenkins, Gitlab, GoCD
* Containers: Docker, Kubernetes
* Public cloud: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
* Ability to work for an international company
* Great holiday package + Pension
* Training budget and cutting edge technologies
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch today on 0191 338 7559 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org