Job Ad post
IT Project Manager - Mobile Solutions
Our Client is a Leading IT specialist who provide awards winning technology which focus on Mobile projects and currently expanding their team in HK. They are looking for an enthusiastic project manager to join them.
* Develop new mobiles apps (iOS/Android)
* Manage and lead the Mobile App Development team
* Maintain and enhance existing apps
* Troubleshoot and debugging
* Implement UAT
* Collaborate with product managers to delivers product feature.
* Degree in Computer Science / IT or related disciplines
* 7-10 years experience in mobile app development
* Proficiency in Objective-C/Swift / Java / Kotlin.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Able to work under pressure and independently without any supervision
* Knowledge on cross platform development is an advantage
* Knowledge in C/C++ is a plus
* Good command in Cantonese and spoken and written English
* Competitive remuneration package
* Pay rise & KPI monthly bonus after probation
* Bank holidays
* Annual leave started from 14 - 22 days (according to seniority, rank)
* Entertainment Allowance up to HKD1,000 per year
* Medical & Dental insurance
* Friendly working environment
* Staff activities (Monthly birthday party, weekly afternoon tea etc.)
This is a rare opportunity to join our client as they are expanding their team and they offer an attractive salary package. If you fit the requirements above or looking for any other Mobile Development opportunities, please send us your resume immediately to Yan Qiu at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 3163 8430.
Pearson Frank is a niche IT recruitment provider focusing on Web, Mobile and Java jobs. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment business in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Java programming & PHP Web Developers, and to advise professional's on the best career opportunities in the industry.