Senior PHP Developer - Central London
Salary - £50k to £85k
Who are they looking for?
My Client are looking for an inquisitive and innovative Senior PHP Developer to join the product team As an early-stage start-up, they need someone with a can-do attitude who is happy to jump in and get their hands dirty. You will get the chance to work with numerous different technologies, have a say in how we drive the company forward and learn along the way.
What would you be doing?
* Work on web applications using PHP in all phases of the development lifecycle for their APIs.
* Build efficient, testable, and reusable code.
* Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core codebase and databases to ensure reliability, performance and functionality.
* Work with the Head of Technology, Product Manager and other developers on new projects, from planning to completion and beyond.
* Create documentation and improve it where necessary, including potentially client facing material.
* Maintain a high level of awareness of the industry and trends, particularly regarding development, to improve our software stack.
What experience do you need to have?
* Lumen, Laravel or Symfony
* React or Angular
* SQL Database experience
* Competitive Salary
* 25 annual holiday days, excluding bank holidays
* A range of employee benefits and perks
If this opportunity interests you, and you believe that you've got what it takes to be a successful candidate, I would be more than happy to arrange a conversation with you to discuss this further.
You can call me on 01918147801, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can find me on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-leadbitter-3b7aa7180/)
#PHP #PHPDeveloper #Backend #BackendDeveloper #Laravel #Symfony #Lumen #PHP #PHPDeveloper #Backend #BackendDeveloper #Laravel #Symfony #Lumen