Focused Tech Stack - React, Redux, ES6, REST APIs / Angular, Node, Vue Or Ember Available
Salary: Senior £60,000-75,000 / Lead £75,000 - £90,000
Important Note: There are two positions available - one for a lead developer, one for a senior developer. The below spec is focused on a Lead React Developer, however there are options available for other JS frameworks & other levels. Please enquire for more detail.
Benefits for the Lead React Developer : Health Insurance, Free eye tests, Bonus Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Financial Advisor, Perkbox, paid professional memberships/subscriptions, WEEKLY MASSAGES!
This Digital Agency focus on the heaving lifting of application architecture, data modelling, application logic, data services, rest APIs, both in the browser & server. Specialise in either front end or backend however be encouraged to have a full stack attitude!
A tight unit of committed and passionate technology enthusiasts. This highly skilled team pride themselves on strong engineering practice, embracing new technology and empowering methods. Don't worry, the hard work will pay off with heavy fun.
The Role of the Lead React Developer
Duties will involve:
* Understanding project requirements
* Adopt & evolve in house development standards
* High quality website & application development
* Mentor & lead your time
* Research, evaluate & share new technologies, methods & techniques
Requirements of the Lead React Developer
* React, Redux, ES6 / Angular / Node / Vue / Ember
* Proficiency in simple architecture
* Confidently set delivery team direction
* Breakdown requirements
Benefits of the Lead React Developer
* Healthcare, free eye tests, enhanced maternity/paternity leave, financial advice
* Childcare vouchers, professional membership/subscriptions paid
* Weekly Massages, Perkbox
* Competitive Package
* Personal Career Development
If you are interested in the Lead React developer position, call me on 0191 338 7569 or email email@example.com.
If you aren't sure, still get in touch - I'm always here to talk about opportunities in more detail.