Front End Developer
React.JS / Potential to Learn Node.JS
£50,000 - £60,000
A fantastic opportunity to join an established & growing company working with state of the art technology. This positive and forward thinking, leading organisation is looking for an ambitious technology lover to join a creative technical team (who love to work hard & play hard!).
Just on a personal level to you, this role is more than just the opportunity to be part of a cool team & develop into a more senior developer - it is a role where you can work with the most sought out tech on the market (Node & React) - not only will you be given the chance to work with react & node, you will be given the chance to learn it commercially if you haven't worked with it before! Now that's pretty cool!
* Report to the Technical Lead and help in the development of frontend web and native.
* Very good experience working in an agile environment.
* Evolving in a TDD environment, ability to keep on maintaining tests.
* Interest in working in a small team and learning new frameworks/technologies.
* Respect of the development process in place and adoption of the methodologies.
Skills and Qualifications
* Development on devices and building mobile apps using Native or crossplatform Framework.
* Experience in manipulating Data, REST API and Json.
* Understanding of Flexbox, CSS3, ES6, Babel and eslint.
What we'd like to see:
* Someone with a strong interest in a learning new technologies.
* Able to switch between different technologies.
* A positive attitude and strong team collaboration.
Please call Seadna Finnegan on 0191 338 7569 or email email@example.com. You can also catch me on linked in by searching "Seadna Finnegan".