Pearson Frank has partnered with a SAAS based organisation whose product is used across the globe across multiple organisations.
With the Development team based in Melbourne , they are working towards the next release of their software . The office is based close to Flinders train station and have a very relaxed and family oriented work culture.
The CTO has decided to bring in PHP Software Engineers to help them with their next release who will be working very closely to the Technical Lead and the Engineering Head.
Role & Responsibilities
* Hands on software development with project related scope of work.
* Developing API's and integrating with third parties.
* Collaborate with Tech leads and head of engineering to help shape product specifications.
* Make sustainable and high quality technical contributions across all levels of the stack.
Skills & Qualifications
* Hands on experience with server side programming using PHP.
* Experience with MVC Frameworks - Laravel OR Symfony.
* Proven ability in building out API's and platform integrations.
* Any knowledge of Campaign Monitors , Twillio , Email Platforms and Google maps API is a plus.
* INTERVIEWING NOW*
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your Resume *
PHP , Laravel , Symfony , Zend , MVC , React.JS , Vue.JS , Angular.JS , SAAS , PAAS.