Senior Front End Developer, £45,000-£55,000 + Benefits - Leeds/Harrogate, Yorkshire, UK - Established Company, Ideal central location and a React.JS…
On a day to day basis you will responsible for…
* Building and developing a dynamic client facing interface for a new suite of products
* Dealing with support and server issues that are presented to you
* Being able to work to deadlines and plan workload effectively for multiple projects
* Bridging the gap between the work of the Design team and Back End Developers
The client's ideal candidate is required to have a working knowledge of the following…
* Previous commercial experience in a Front End role
* Bootstrap, WebPack and Twig
* Knowledge of SEO
* HTML 5, CSS3, SASS/LESS
* An eye for design and UI
* Any knowledge of Back-End PHP would be desirable but not essential
The company at hand can offer an excellent working environment with projects which are both challenging and rewarding. Their variety of client base allows their employees to both see a real immediate benefit to their work with local businesses as well as get their teeth stuck into some larger scale work with some high end clients.
The client is looking to fill this position as soon as possible so to avoid missing out on this opportunity send your CV in today.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java, Web, PHP and Mobile recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Java, Web, PHP and Mobile jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for JAVA, Web, PHP and Mobile professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Java, Web, PHP and Mobile jobs are.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To discuss this opportunity as a Front End Developer in more detail please send your CV in to email@example.com in full confidence.