Pearson Frank is recruiting for a Ventured backed Australian start-up. Based in Collingwood the overall office is around 30 people with the dev team of around 5 people . The plan is to to bring 2 more software engineers to the team who will be working on the Internal system & consumer application.
Role & Responsibilities
* Write efficient , maintainable,reusable and well tested code.
* Collaborate with CTO and tech lead to shape the software and system architecture .
* Work across entire stack from front end to back end to Infrastructure and DevOps.
* Be part of a tight knit , high performing team working on a range of internal projects.
* Integration with external REST/SOAP web services.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong understanding of A/B testing.
* SOLID Principle.
* Good experience with Cloud services and working in a DevOps environment.
* Knowledge of modern architecture, SOA and microservices.
* Experience with React.JS/ Angular.js
* Exposure with C# .Net for server side programming.
* Exposure with Machine learning & Data Science experience is a bonus
* Flexible start and finish times.
* Attractive salary package - Based on Area of Expertise
* Close to Train & Tram Stops
* Range of Staff discounts.
* Young , vibrant and positive culture.
* INTERVIEWING NOW*
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your Resume *
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.