City of London
£70,000 - £100,000
I am currently working with a very high profile client based in Central London who are a Bespoke Software Consultancy working with a variety of clients focusing on the Financial Sector. The client are looking for forward thinking, ambitious and talented Software Engineers looking to increase their career development prospects.
They offer a variety of benefits and perks and work with the latest technologies in all of their projects. For this reason they expect candidates who start with them to be self-sufficient, passionate about technology and eager to learn new skills.
* Excellent commercial-grade web/front-end development experience with large, complex applications
* Up to date with latest approaches to building web applications, and willing to quickly adapt to new technologies and approaches
* Solid skills in HTML5 and CSS3, especially a focus on consistency and optimal user experience
* Continuous Integration ecosystems, including build and test frameworks and tools (Jenkins, Webpack, Jest, Mocha, Selenium etc.)
* Solid engineering fundamentals including knowledge of best practices and appropriate design patterns
* Able to demonstrate understanding of tradeoffs involved in previous design choices
* Agile development methodology (Scrum and its variants)
If you meet the above requirements and believe you would be a suitable candidate, apply now to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity as the role will not be on the market long.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.
Apply now by sending your CV to - email@example.com
Or call Nick Phelps - (+44) 0191 338 7573