* My client is one of the largest educational instituition worldwide. As part of its ongoing commitment to grow the business, they are now sourcing for an Business Analyst to shape & develop the requirements for strateic global projects. The successful candidate can look forward to a rewarding career with a comprehensive remuneration package. To build & deliver cutting-edge applications to their clients.
Your core responsibility of this role :
* Analyze business needs and problems for key strategic initiatives.
* Facilitate insight generation, ideation, and solution prototyping activities for these initiatives using modern problem-solving techniques such as design thinking and customer journey.
* Shape, scope and develop business requirements in the form of user stories for key strategic projects
* Plan and run workshops for end users
* Strategic support of on-going implementation projects
* Facilitate Complex Issue Resolution that may arise during Implementation
* Lead User Acceptance Testing Effort
* Participate in Training, Design, Documentation and delivery efforts in alignment with the Project Manager
* Participate in Internal Projects as necessary
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
* Product implementation experience on any IT platform
* Experience in: Design Thinking, Agile Methodology, Project Management
* Ability to manage complex initiatives with minimal oversight
* Very strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as a distinct willingness to learn
* Ability to be creative, flexible and adaptable to a changing work environment
* Superior customer focus and service-based attitude, being used to a self-dependent approach to work
* Strong communication skills and strong presentation confidence- Excellent written and spoken English language skills;
* Experience working with clients and functional resources
* Practical Project Experience in Business Consulting
Actions to take
* To apply for this position, please send your updated CV to me, Sarah Yang at firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only successful shortlisted applicants will be contracted.
* EA License Number: 11C3017
* EA Personnel Number: R1768390