My client is looking to hire a Full Stack (PHP) Developer who is looking to make their next career move and to work on high quality applications and software. The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge of coding with PHP and be willing to learn new skills as well as enhance what they already know.
The office is located within the CBD area in Singapore; and the company offers flexible working hours and an excellent benefits package
* Maintaining and adding new features to existing transactional sites
* Managing all aspects of the front-end and back-end design processes
* Developing Mobile App's for our existing sites
* Troubleshooting performance issues and optimising existing codes
* Optimising ongoing database and front end performance
The Successful Applicant
* More than 3 years of experience
* Strong in Responsive Frontend Frameworks
* Knowledge and experience in LAMP, PHP Frameworks, CMS, Git
* Experienced in cross-platform and cross-browser web development
We are seeking individuals who love what they do and take pride in their work with meticulous attention to details. We value team players who excel in a team-based environment.
To discuss this opportunity further or apply for the vacancy, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Alice Giselle Tan at +65 3158 9024.
EA Licence Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1767316
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Singapore