Pearson frank is partnered with a Niche Award winning Marketing and Advertising agency based close to South Yarra / Cremorne train and tram stops . They are looking for a SEO specialist who has some technical background and is very passionate about delivery of quality results to all the clients .
The current Melbourne team is around 50 people compromising of Digital Designers , Digital producers , Marketing automation experts , SEO/SEM/PPC specialists.
Role & Responsibilities
* Develop a strong understanding of client marketing goals and business objectives.
* Keyword research to best optimise the search element of the content calendar.
* Perform SEO analysis to look for areas of improvement with the key content areas.
* Use industry leading tools to identify content and link building opportunities.
* Support account managers with strategies to optimise campaigns.
* Provide recommendations to improve CRO , UX and Customer journey.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong experience with SEO with deep understanding of SEM , PPC .
* Good understanding of optimising CMS based websites for both desktop and Mobile.
* Previos experience working on SME and Enterprise level campaigns.
* Deep understanding of SEO tools like AHREFS , Siteliner , Screaming Frog , SEM Rush etc.
* Comfortable with A/B testing and conversion rate optimisation.
* Office very close to train and tram stops.
* Well defined career development and progression.
* A great team environment to work in with regular team events.
* INTERVIEWING NOW*
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your Resume *
03 9088 3723
SEO , SEM, PPC , Google Analytics, AdWords , Google Tag Manager , Search Engine Optimisations