£425 - £525 per day
Pearson Frank are currently working in partnership with a very exciting and well known Digital Agency who are searching for a Lead Magento Developer to help push and drive they way they utilise Magento internally for their very large existing client base. Due to the variety and number of projects this is a role that will require you to be office based in Watford.
* Create prototypes and production-ready XHTML/CSS /JS for a greenfield Magento 2 E-commerce website, Magento and/or Magento 2 experience highly desirable
* Working within an agile team, contributing to daily stand-ups, sprint planning and estimations
* Stay current with evolving standards and technologies, learning new skills as needed
* Mastery of hand-coded XHTML and CSS, adhering to W3C coding standards. Table-free layouts; semantic mark-up; standards enthusiast.
* Commercial knowledge of JS Frameworks such as React and/or Angular, advantageous
* JS and any experience working on a PHP platform essential for this role
* Bootstrap Responsive Design experience
* SASS and/or LESS methodologies
* GIT Version Control
* Experience of working within an Agile working environment
* Great attitude, strong work ethic, excellent communication skills
* Excellent problem-solving ability
* Good understanding/awareness of Usability, Accessibility
* Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
* Solid information, interaction, and visual design skills
* Willingness to contribute to both large, complex projects and smaller tasks as directed.
* Ability to work quickly and manage multiple projects and timelines.
The above are skills that will be required, the below is the 'nice to have'
* Experience creating site architecture diagrams, UX wireframes, process flows.
* Experience designing for dynamic and template-driven sites.
* Experience of industry standard vector & bitmap graphics packages.
* Experience of working with CMS platforms such as AEM or Sitecore
* Experience of working on Java projects would be extremely advantageous
* Experience with Grunt/Bower
* Previous exposure to Dojo JS framework and/or working with IBM WebSphere Commerce
* TDD/BDD methodologies using Unit Testing frameworks (eg Jasmine/Karma)
* Commercial experience of SPA and/or PWA applications
* Working with Pattern Libraries and/or Atomic Design methodology
If you meet the above requirements and believe you would be a suitable candidate, apply now to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity as the role will not be on the market long.
Pearson Frank International is the UK Market Leader in Open Source and Digital recruitment. All our years of experience in the IT industry have allowed us to branch out and specialise in specific markets and we now also have dedicated teams working with in Open Source Development Technologies, Mobile Application Development and Web Application Development.
Apply now by sending your CV to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Ben Townsend - (+44)(0)191 261 3268 (Ext 1662)
PHP, Magento, Magento Front End Developer, Front End Developer, PHP, Magento Certified Solutions Specialist, Manchester, Greater Manchester, Merseyside, Web Developer, Technical Lead, Solutions Architect, Wateford, Herfordshire, Greater London, North London Watford