We are looking for passionate and energetic Java Developers that aren't afraid to roll up their sleeves and get stuck-in. You should learn quickly and love a challenge. Join us and help grow our community of digital specialists, share ideas and innovate. You'll be surrounded by some amazing people and working in one of the best cultures that you can find.
My client is an industry leader in financial service technology who create financial solutions to banks and businesses worldwide. This role is an API, Microservices, backend application development opportunity with cloud infrastructure.
As a Software Engineer, you will be part of a small but growing team of hardworking people responsible for customizing and implementing a sophisticated enterprise banking software in a fast-paced results orientated environment.
The right candidate will work as part of an agile team and will be open to travelling the United States for a maximum of 10% of the time.
* At least 4years hands on experience with Software Java Development
* Previous experience working in an Agile environment
* At least 2 years of applying Spring components: Core, Boot, Data, MVC, Cloud
* At least 4 years of relational database design & Modelling
* At least 1 year or exposure to administering & Consuming AWS Services or other public
* A Deep understanding of Software design patterns and principles.
Additional skills which would be a bonus for my client are:
* Any containerization experience with application deployed on Docker or Kubernetes
* Advanced knowledge of AWS
* Previous experience in the Banking industry.
If you can demonstrate a good selection of these skills, and a passion for developing exciting new technical skills, then we'd really like to talk to you:
The process for this application is moving very quickly so don't miss out on this exciting opportunity.
If you are not experienced in all of the above, don't worry, I would still love to speak with you
If you decide you want to proceed to a chat, then give me a shout. You can call me on either +16469931397
Alternatively, send me an email to email@example.com or drop me a LinkedIn message by searching for 'Noel Reilly'.
However, if you feel this role isn't right for you then I wish you the best of luck with the remainder of your job search!
Anything discussed in relation to this advert will remain confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.