Pearson Frank are currently looking for several Java Developers for an exciting opportunity with a well-known, established organisation based just outside of Melbourne's CBD in the renowned Docklands area.
You will be working in collaborative teams of Business Analysts and Developers to deliver MDM product designs whilst delivering high quality, enterprise aligned technology designs for projects and BAU releases for the Infosphere MDM suite of products.
The initial duration for this contract position is 6 months with views to extend for successful candidates.
* Design and Developer necessary batch, real-time interfaces to and from MDM hub
* Conduct Quality Assurance code reviews on all MDMS components.
* Establishing positive working relationships with specific business customers, technology stakeholders, vendors and other service providers throughout the SDLC of an assignment/project.
* Providing technical guidance and support the development of the systems.
* 6 Years of hands-on experience developing using Java/J2EE, SOA Webservices and Spring MVC
* Solid development experience in IBM MDM.
* Strong knowledge of Object Oriented design methodologies and patterns.
* Fluency in scripting (Shell, Python, SQL) highly regarded
* Fluency with code versioning tools such as Git
* Knowledge of build tools such as Maven
* Familiarity with DevOps and experience working within an Agile environment also highly beneficial.
Whats on offer
* Opportunity to work with latest technologies and build on your experience.
* Close to public transport - Docklands Location
* Excellent remuneration package
* Internal career advancement opportunities
* Tight-knit, highly technical team
This position is interviewing now and available for an immediate start.
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your Resume *
(03) 8952 0507