Pearson Frank are currently looking for a Lead Level Drupal Professional with a passion for Digital solutions to join a renowned Digital Agency specialising with Drupal based in and just outside of Melbourne CBD. You'll be working with the latest technology & frameworks ( Drupal 8 ) being an integral part of the team. You'll work closely with digital designers and producers to work on the digital transformation of clients ranging from private, Govt and not for profit organisations.
The initial contract length is 6 months in duration and there is also the opportunity for a permanent position.
* Collaborate with the product owners and designers to identify and solve challenging development problems whilst doing some leading of the development team.
* Working on multiple projects, assist in identifying and resolving bugs, performance code maintenance and while producing clean and reliable code at an advanced level.
* Assist in improving code reliability and performance.
* Contribute ideas for new features and identify areas for improvement proactively.
* Demonstrated hands on experience working with Drupal 7 and 8.
* Ideally having worked on End-to-end projects based on Drupal CMS in the past.
* Experience with GovCMS would be a huge advantage.
* Proven experience of working in Digital Agency environment, experience working with Government clients highly regarded.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
* Demonstrated ability to work cohesively in teams and work on multiple projects.
Whats on offer:
* Close to public transport
* Work with a renowned Drupal organisation
* Excellent remuneration package
* Internal career advancement opportunities
* Tight-knit, highly technical team
This position is interviewing now and is available for an immediate start.
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your Resume *
(03) 8952 0507