We are looking for a high calibre candidate to join our famous E-commerce Company. Clear IT structure with 50 pax in their team. They are currently looking for System Architect to help design the system structure, IT best practices, system strategic planning, internal technical consultant for development and IT standards.
* Maintain in-depth knowledge of IT industry best practices, technologies, architectures and emerging technologies
* Handle sizable system development and enhancement projects
* Plan, design, implement system architecture with the team for client projects
* Act as an internal technical consultant on IT standards, Architecture, any technical inquiries
* Design and implement the programs, projects and tasks
* Develop metrics and reports to top management team & IT management
* Provide architectural direction to Business Architects, Enterprise Architects, and Solution Architects
* Develop and maintain current and planned state architectural blueprints and aspirational architectural road map for the enterprise
* Degree in computer science or related discipline with at least 15 years' working experience
* Experience in programming languages: C/C++, Python, Java, etc
* Process solid knowledge in
* Presentation Layer (HTML5, jQuery, Bootstrap Responsive, etc) - MVC Layer (Spring)
* Application Architecture (Task Scheduler, Automation + Workflow)
* Experience in Web Service Framework - Java Application Container (e.g. WebLogic) - J2EE Framework
* Object Relational Mapping (ORM) such as Hibernate
* Strong communications skills in both spoken and written English
This is a rare opportunity to join this company. Come and work with a bunch of youthful and cheerful teammates. If you fit the requirements above or looking for any other Mobile Development opportunities, please send your resume immediately to Yukie: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 3018 0385.
Pearson Frank is a niche IT recruitment provider focusing on Web, Mobile and Java jobs. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment business in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Java programming & PHP Web Developers, and to advise professional's on the best career opportunities in the industry.