Senior Java Developer, £38-48k + Benefits - Leeds, Yorkshire, United Kingdom. - New Suite of Software Products, Cutting Edge Technology, Award-Winning Teams….
One of my clients focused in the heart of Leeds city centre is looking for experienced Senior Java Developers to come and join their talented Agile teams on a new suite of software roll-outs they have across the next year.
On a day to day basis you will responsible for…
* Developing the award-winning solutions with an emphasis on Java/J2EE
* Enabling and leading effective team working through the use of source control and collaboration tools
* Mentoring and coaching more junior developers in the team
* Documenting all work
* Continually developing knowledge on latest technologies, skills and processes
The client's ideal candidate is required to have…
* Java/J2EE development skills with demonstrable experience
* Knowledge of tools such as Spring MVC/Hibernate, Eclipse, Maven, Gradle, Tomcat
* An understanding of SQL, XML and NoSQL
* Knowledge around the creation and maintenance of web services
* Experience of end to end product development
* Proven experience with troubleshooting principles and issue resolution techniques
* Evidence of sound leadership skills
The company at hand are renowned in the industry for their approach to employee satisfaction with a real ethos on making sure their employees are constantly challenged and rewarded.
This is a role attracting a high number of applications and the client is looking to fill this position as soon as possible. If you think you are the right fit for this opportunity please send your CV in today to avoid missing out.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java, Web, PHP and Mobile recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Java, Web, PHP and Mobile jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for JAVA, Web, PHP and Mobile professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Java, Web, PHP and Mobile jobs are.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To discuss this opportunity as a Java Developer in more detail please send your CV in to email@example.com in full confidence.
KeyWords: Pearson Frank, Senior, Developer, Java, Spring, Hibernate, MVC, Developer , Leeds, Yorkshire and the Humber, United Kingdom