Senior Magento Developer- Mauritius. Heaven on Earth!
A leading E-commerce solution provider with its headquarters in Copenhagen and dedicated team of specialists that work remotely in Mauritius, are looking for a Magento Developer to add to enrich their experienced team.
They are currently on the look-out for Europe's top senior talent with extensive experience working with Magento. If the thought of working remotely on the paradise island of Mauritius isn't enough to convince you, I'm sure these points will: Mauritius operates with tax rates of around 15%. Given European salaries it's a true bargain.
On a daily basis you would be working alongside Microsoft MVPs and some of the best technical talents from around Europe giving you a have many occasions to share your knowledge. The company will help you and your family to relocate! The offer will be a two - three year contract (permanent position) with the option for you to review and extend if you wish to do so
* Regularly update Magento installation
* Install security patches
* Develop new functionalities
* Implement front-end changes
* Gather requirements from our clients
* Build Magento Community websites and other platforms
* Convert PSDs into pixel-perfect custom PHP sites
* Resolve cross-browser compatibility issues
* Write clean structured and well-documented code
* Integrate data with Sage, Quickbooks, WordPress, Salesforce, and APIs in general and ERP/stock management systems
* Work with LAMP development environment and version control GIT / SVN
Skills and Experience
* Strong object-oriented programming knowledge
* 5 years + experience working with Magento
* Very good PHP knowledge
* Extensive LESS & CSS knowledge
* Magento certification is a plus
+ relocation package encompassing you and your family
+ European- standard salary in a tax heaven
+ pension and healthcare
+ Exciting projects and learning opportunities
+ help with necessary documents and administration
FRG Consulting is a trusted recruitment partner that has built a strong track record of delivering permanent and freelance IT resources into a very diverse range of businesses across the entire IT project life-cycle. By following the mission of the company, which is to place more professionals with businesses looking for IT resources than any other organization, we provide all the IT job seekers around the world with the broadest range of jobs available in the marketplace and supply employers with top candidates in an ethical, professional and trustworthy manner.
Any candidate that matches closely to this criteria and is interested is welcome to contact me by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +45 89 888 259.